“Perfect Home in Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is a SWEET SUITE!  :)
Welcome to Tracy's Tropical Treasure #3!  My name is Tracy O'Reilly. I look forward to spoiling you!
Luxury all the way! Egyptian Cotton Light Weight Quilt + $300 (Cariloha Resort 100% Bamboo Sheets)!
Our guests constantly say this is the most comfortable/plush King sized bed they have ever slept on!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SimonTse5
Alhambra, California
“Perfect Home in Paradise”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The condo was perfect for our 6-night stay in Maui. Tracy definitely went above and beyond to renovate and provide a perfect home away from home. She provided many great amenities for use, even more than what hotels would typically provide, such as full kitchen, TV, cable, telephone, internet, and more! Also, plenty of beach towels, mats, snorkels, etc for the beach that's located only a few hundred feet away! I will definitely book with Tracy if I ever come back Maui.

Just a few tips:
The highlights during our stay was snorkeling at Molokini and Turtle Bay through Quicksilver. The easy hike along the Pipiwai Trail through Haleakela National Park within a bamboo forest ended with views of beautiful waterfalls at one end, and breathless ocean views on the other end.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Full Kitchen, Silverware, Plates, Fridge, TV, Cable, Internet
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kristinjo...
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My boyfriend and I visited Kihei and stayed at Tracy's Tropical Treasure #3 for 5 nights, which was not long enough. Tracy has the apartment stocked with everything you could think of to be more than comfortable away from home. She seriously has gone above and beyond. If you need anything or have any questions she was just a call or text away, we could tell right away she genuinely cares about her guests and wants you to have the best time! Tracy has an organized binder full of fun activities to do all over the island, along with dinner menus to some of the best restaurants in Kihei, she has thought of it all. She even has robes and everything you need for a day at the beach. Not to mention the bed is the comfiest bed I've slept on. I have been telling everyone about my stay and would highly recommend staying at TTT#3 to anyone. It's hard to leave paradise, especially when you're staying somewhere that makes you feel right at home. Thank you Tracy!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
marisamih...
Tahoe City, California
“Peaceful, relaxing, comfortable, soothing . . . heaven!”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We just returned from a much-needed vacation in Maui, and I can’t say enough about how lucky I am to have rented this unit. The décor and details completely exceeded my expectations. Arriving at Tracy’s Tropical Treasure #3 was one of the highlights of our trip. The décor is bright and airy, and the condo included so many great books, beach toys, kitchen appliances and fun surprises that we weren’t expecting. Everything on the list in her ad is included, and MUCH more. The location is extremely convenient, and we were able to use the unit as a home base as we venture out all over the island. We especially enjoyed walking across the street to the beach for sunset and quick swims.

Tracy was communicative without being intrusive. She answered all of my questions promptly, and sent me a welcome text, but did not reach out unnecessarily during our stay in Kihei.

I have already recommended this listing to friends, and hope to return again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing