We feel we discovered a hidden gem here. There is nothing to dislike and so much to enjoy. Located in a quiet residential area on a western facing hillside, 10 mins max to Big Beach and/or anywhere in Kihea, our room had a compact kitchen (frig, coffee maker, toaster oven), a/c as well as overhead fan and was very quiet. Tom is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge about the island and the front room has lots of books and maps to help discover the best places. Order Denises's banana bread for breakfast! You won't stop ordering it. The deck is so so perfect for sunsets, morning coffee with bird action all around, whale sightings and star gazing. It is the sort of place one would like to keep 'secret' for themselves and their friends by word of mouth but then we never would have heard of it so we'll share the good news.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True on Maui is the perfect vacation hideaway. A tropically landscaped 1/2 acre estate offering a one-bedroom ocean view vacation cottage and two Bed and Breakfast suites. Just around the corner from Maui's finest beaches yet away from the busy strip of hotels and condos. Fully Permitted Bed and Breakfast Maui County Bed and Breakfast Permit number BB2009/006 State of Hawaii Transient Accommodation Tax License ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Come True on Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True On Maui b&b
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel Kihei
- Dreams Come True On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei