A group of us spent the week after Thanksgiving at the Hale Pau Hana resort--we loved it! It is a very quiet, safe resort with a real down-home feel. It is well maintained, and the staff is wonderful. ( I always got extra towel whenever I asked.) Within a few hours, we were all feeling the relaxation set in. The views were fabulous (we were in unit #26). Although the condo was just fine, I might request a different one next time (and there will be a next time!) just because the bedroom windows allowed some of the street noise to filter in. We played golf often and found it to be very reasonably priced. Not a real fancy place, but just so very comfortable, and very clean! There are many restaurants very close by from which to get excellent meals--we always just walked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Condos on the Beach: No other south Maui condo offers vacation rentals that are right on the beach. Unlike other Maui vacation rentals in south Maui, our condo has direct access to the Kihei beach. Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort is right on Kamaole Beach Park II in south Maui. Every condo rental unit is beachfront and has an ocean view. Only a few steps over the manicured lawn to the soft sandy beach and blue ocean. We combine all the comforts of home and the services of a hotel to make Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort the best "Home away from Home" in paradise. Individually decorated, each condominium offers a complete kitchen, free WiFi, free cable TV and free domestic telephone calls. Vacation paradise on Maui! Experience why guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei