“Best Views on May and centrally located”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Reading on the lanai at Sunset
Rooftop BBQ, Eating & Viewing Area (360 degree view Ocean in front and Haleakala Volcano behind)
Ko'ie'ie Fish Pond, Heated Pool, Barbecues, and Beaches to the North
Front & Center - Ground Floor - #114
Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle
Paddling with Spinner Dolphins
Humpback Whale in the 'Front Yard'
Informational Flyer
Super Sunrise
Super Sunset
Morning Rainbow
BIG Rainbow!
Menehune Rainbow
BIG Rainbow (top) It's a Double Rainbow & the Moon!
Moonset Over Pacific Ocean
Moonset Over West Maui Mountains
Morning Moonset
Beautiful Sunsets...
Appearing Nightly...
Relax and Enjoy!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aaronhutc...
Clovis, California
“Best Views on May and centrally located”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I stayed for two weeks this summer and we could not have been happier. The location of the condo is perfect with awesome views and with being centrally located it made it easy to get around. The condo has two beaches on either side that are within walking distance and my small children loved the old fishing ground side because the deepest part was about 3 to 4 feet with little to no waves. We also saw sea turtles everyday in the water and on the beach in the old fishing ground. The condo was perfect size for my family and my parents. The condo had many items provided such as towels, boogie boards, chairs, etc. Jim and his family do a great job with communication and sharing their family home in Maui.

Your age range 35-49
jdspath
Santa Rosa, California
“Great place for everyone of all ages”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The owner was great in having the condo set up for our family of 10. Great location on the beach. The Grandchildren loved swimming in the breakwater with the turtles. It is close to town to go shopping for groceries. On site parking for cars. The owner also follows up to make sure your vacation was a good one. DAVE SPATH

Your age range 65+
mccallbuz...
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Excellent Condo”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This condo is absolutely amazing. Best condo location in the whole building; walk onto the lanai and you have an unobstructed view of the ocean. We saw tons of turtles in front of the condo and on the beach surrounding the condo. The space was lovely and clean. It suited all of our needs. We loved the beach gear that was provided. We would definitely stay here again!

Johnandal...
“Great location and super place!”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jim (the owner) is the most responsive person I have ever had the pleasure to rent from, and I've rented from many!

From DAY 1 of our email exchanges he was extremely accommodating and very responsive. (Thank you so much for that!) We were a group of 10, 5 adults and 5 children under 5 and the space was perfect for us. The beach was perfect for our children too since it was right outside our door practically and there are no waves. We saw sea turtles just relaxing on the rocks! How amazing is that. The kids went to the beach every morning and the pool every afternoon. The little Indian restaurant on the property was delicious as well. Who'd have thought! Our only recommendation would be to bring some toilet paper because there was enough for a whole 7 day stay and TP in Maui is pricey! Also, bring a few extra pods of laundry detergent too, especially if you have kids because 3 pods isn't enough. They are very generous with all the beach towels and bath towels and beach toys and umbrellas. Don't need to bring any extra from home, which was so great for the kids! I would love to make this place our go-to every time we go back to Maui. Thanks for everything!

Your age range 35-49
Fearless3...
“WONDERFUL, PERFECT LOCATION BY THE OCEAN”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We spent the week with our family including 3 little granddaughters at this Condo. We were celebrating our anniversary and my 60th birthday. The day we got there, there was a alert of a possibility of a tsunami because of an earthquake in Indonesia, but it never developed. Thank goodness!
It was the rainy season their and there was a flash flood, but we had a wonderful time between the rain and even IN the rain. I usually don't like staying on the ground floor, But this was PERFECT! I'm glad it was on the ground floor it was so convenient. It was wonderful going to sleep to the sound of the ocean. Two of the bedrooms were up front by the ocean. Jim the owner was so kind and helpful, giving us ideas of places and things to do, he was always so fast at getting back to us before our trip. Thanks for sharing your place. I wish I was back there! I'm hoping we can go back to Maui and we would definitely want to stay here again. My family was impressed that I picked out such a GREAT condo for us to stay.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
23 Mar 2017
We’re glad you enjoyed your stay at our "Hawaiian Home" and would love to have you back any time.
To further enhance our condo, we are currently getting estimates from qualified contractors to have air conditioning installed when we are there this summer.
Mahalo,
Jim and Audrey Speth
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing