“Will Definitely Come Back!”

Review of KIHEI BEACH, #305*

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JessicaEd...
Edmonton, Canada
“Will Definitely Come Back!”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

After spending alot of time looking at vacation properties to rent for our first time in Maui, I finally decided on this one and it was nothing but the best! We've never rented a condo before so it was such a nice change from the typical resort or hotel stay. This condo comes with all the amenities that you would need; TV, two bathrooms, beautiful ocean view and a full kitchen. The only gripe I had would be to have a tv in the bedroom and maybe some boogie boards that we could use while doing beach days, but other than that it was perfect! I would definitely come back!
We are in our 30's and everyone was well over 50 here, but we had a great time!
The front desk (lady with long hair) gave us tons of suggestions and was very helpful and friendly, the other lady (older with short hair) wasn't super friendly at all.
All in all great place and I recommend it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: Needs a comfier living room couch.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Mar 2015
Thank you for taking a moment to write us review. We are so pleased to hear your stay was awesome! We look forward to having you back again soon. Enjoy your summer! Ali'i Resorts
Colorado

Reviewed 29 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
29 Mar 2013
Thank you for choosing Ali'i Resorts. We are super pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an Aloha welcome gift for your next stay!

- Mahalo from all of us here at Ali'i Resorts
WA
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
10 Feb 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an Aloha welcome gift for your next stay!

- Mahalo from all of us here at Ali'i Resorts
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing