“BEST experience at the BEST price!”

Review of KAMAOLE NALU, #102

26 KAMAOLE NALU, #102
28 KAMAOLE NALU, #102
30 KAMAOLE NALU, #102
32 KAMAOLE NALU, #102
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tracey621...
cleveland
“BEST experience at the BEST price!”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I took our 3 daughters and stayed in unit #102 for a week. We all loved the condo. We were quickly greeted by Pat and she was awesome. The unit was very clean, comfortable and well maintained. I particularly enjoyed my unit because there were no other rented units behind ours, thus we had a small "backyard" off the patio to ourselves and you can see the ocean from the lanai! Kamaole Nalu is in walking distance to MANY stores and restaurants. There's a convenient store across the street that we visited everyday, selling everything from beach gear to groceries.
The building itself is not enormous (quaint, if you will), so any unit rented has quick & easy access to outside amenities. The grounds are beautiful. The pool is not enormous, but it was perfect and NEVER crowded. There's a couple large propane BBQ grills that overlook the ocean, and tables/chairs along side for an ocean side meal! Take a couple steps further (literally, like 50 feet) and find yourself on the soft sands of the pacific ocean. In the morning you can see sea turtles the size of Volkswagens! I rented snorkel gear and took a donut float in the ocean, ventured out about 100 feet and saw sea life that I will probably never see again... rent the underwater camera, it's worth it, I promise and don't forget sunscreen! I watched the sun rise and set, every morning and night.
ALL of this, from the grounds of Kamaole Nalu. If I ever get the chance to visit Maui again, this is where I will stay.

7 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review we appreciate hearing your loved the beauty and comfort of this unit. We look forward to seeing you again. soon."
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Sep 2015
We love hearing reviews like this. Mahalo for sharing this with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
North Vancouver
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
20 Nov 2013
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an "Aloha Welcome Gift" for your next stay!

Washington State
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Aug 2013
We wanted to simply thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an Aloha welcome gift for your next stay!

Az
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

11 Jul 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from you! Your comments have been passed onto the home owner for future improvements. We'd like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an “Aloha” welcome back gift for your next stay!

- Mahalo from all of us here at Ali'i Resorts
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing