“Average ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was average, I probably wouldn’t eat here again. The kids burritos was huge, my kids (10,6) could of shared it, I ordered a carne Asade burrito, the sauce they put on the burrito was awful, but the items inside were good. The view of the beach is beautiful though.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,104)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband got food poisoning a couple of months ago from the fish tacos, and we swore we would never go back. We tried it again last month because some friends wanted to go there, and the dressing the waitress brought out to me was completely rotten and sour. I had to spit the bite I took out into a napkin. I told the waitress about it, and she still charged me for my meal. Never again. And it's sad because we've been going to Fred's for 12+ years. Not anymore. It's a shame.

1  Thank KSJayhawk2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place..always great service and great food..i order the shrimp tacos and the pulled pork tacos..i add rice and beans and I'm a happy girl!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have a tradition that we started years ago, that every year we come we start our trip with breakfast at Fred's. We love the banana pancakes with coconut syrup...oh, and the fried rice. Yummy!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Done here with my husband and our two teenage girls. Was average. We ordered the Guacamole and it was loaded with garlic. Too much for us so we skipped that. Cheese dip was not warm and in a hard lump so we sent that back to be warmed. The main courses were average for a Mexican American place. Nothing terrific but not terrible either. Beer was cold.

1  Thank JMS5150