“Fresh fish on yummy tortilla ”

Coconut's Fish Cafe
Ranked #12 of 191 Restaurants in Kihei
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

For the most part, any restaurant you go to in Maui will serve fresh fish in my opinion. We spoke with one of the employees and the fish is caught fresh daily. We ordered the coconut shrimp appetizer and fish tacos. One order of fish tacos is two tacos. The tortilla was amazing. For those who are unable to come to the islands, they’re opening restaurants in California.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Every time I come to Maui I make at least 4 stops here for the fish tacos. I hope they come to Seattle someday. The 17 ingredients make the salsa on the taco very flavorful. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Coconuts is deserving if the best fish tacos on the island, but all of the fish preparations are outstanding and deserve some attention. The fish is fresh local caught. The sandwich options are soooo good, that I get them over the famous tacos. The prices are reasonable, but you will order at the counter and they will bring the food to your table. It is up stairs over a general store, has no air conditioning, but the windows alow a nice breeze and there are plenty of surf board shaped tables. It is a casual reasonably priced option for friends and family that want really good fish tacos.....and even better sandwiches. If you want fries, it is a separate item to order, but bring a friend to help you with them, 1 order is usually enough for 3 to 4 adults

Reviewed 23 March 2018

You won't be disappointed. The best fish tacos that I have ever had. Large portions. wonderful staff. It's busy but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We discovered this a little late in our vacation because we would definitely go back. All the food was really good! We had the fresh fish and it was as we imagined, simple and tasty. The staff were friendly and helpful.