“Love Love Love Aloha Thai Fusion!!”
Review of Aloha Thai Fusion

Aloha Thai Fusion
Ranked #64 of 191 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Description: Food truck located in Kihei, Maui featuring Hawaiian and Thai fusion cuisine, served with Aloha. Menu highlights include curry dishes, spring rolls, chicken wings, salads and BBQ. Catering available. Call to confirm location and hours 808-268-7018.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I live in south Maui and eat at ATF at least 1-2 times a week. Their food is delicious and very reasonably priced. I have eaten at all the expensive resort restaurants, and ATF's food blows them away, for a fraction of the price. Take-out and a sunset at Kam 1 or 3 is the best night out for dinner that I can think of. Plus, they have several vegan options, which most restaurants in Kihei and Wailea do not. And of course, the food is always served with a smile. :) (the only thing I hope one day is that you can make the Cashew Tofu dish with a vegan sauce) ;)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband ordered the fish tacos and said that they were EXCELLENT! Good service. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I was unsure what to order but wasn’t tooo hungry so went for the fish tacos and were solid, good, fresh choices. They have a variety of spicy-ness to choose from. Mild to hot hot! Really good to pick up and go down to the beach or just relax at the apt/hotel or wherever you’re staying

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Maui is an expensive place to eat. Some of the best food I've had here is from humble mom-and-pop operations such as this. The food is tasty and served in large portions. This food truck is parked adjacent to another food truck boasting similar attributes. One could literally just eat at these places and be entirely satisfied. On a side note, they accidentally got an order wrong for another couple and simply corrected the order letting the couple keep the wrong order for free...pure class!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

This food truck serves top tier food , seriously better than I have had in some 5 ***** restaurants ... I tried fish tacos in 8 locations on Maui and these were in my top two. Unique Thai flavors but really light and fresh . The Shrimp Pad Thai was also really outstanding . I will be back many times on my next Maui visit because I want to try everything on your menu . Service with a smile as well !!