“Fantastic !!”
Review of Fork & Salad

Fork & Salad
Ranked #74 of 196 Restaurants in Kihei
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The salad choices, or make your own, have some of the best ingredients I've ever seen. Everything is fresh, local, and delicious. Even the sandwiches and soups are absolutely yummy. I really cannot get enough of this place.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I had the Avocado and Shrimp sandwich and my husband had a chicken sandwich. Both were really tasty. The place was really busy - lots of locals, so that was good to see.
We will look forward to our next visit to Kihei, so we can try some of the other menu items.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

So you can order your own with a limit on adders .
The romaine, spinach, kale comes from uncooled hoppers. The adders, mushrooms, purple onions,
Bell peppers are added in pinch amounts.
The do offer ten pct off for any gym membership tag. Just show it.

It was just ok, I took mine dry, take away, to use my dressing and serve with a all day soup in the crock pot.
16.00 + for two. I don t think it s special enough for the expense.
So , good try, I ll go to the market and just make it at home next salad night.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I read the reviews and thought we'd be in for a real treat, but when I discovered it was a place in a mall I got a bit nervous. The service was fine, but I don't know how they make focaccia bread over here, but honestly, it wasnt even nice. My salad was supposed to be roasted beet salad, but the beetroot was canned, not roasted at all. Maybe beets are different in this country, I don't know?. The salad greens were super fresh and there is also a choice to build your own salad which is great. The portion of my salad was large and it had lots of other tasty things in it to keep it interesting.

1  Thank Ingrid V
Reviewed 9 June 2017

It's a small but cozy place. You wait in line and then choose what type of salad you want to build. There are many variations and all their produce is local and fresh. You can taste the difference. It needs to have a bit more staying inside, but other than that, it's a great place for a quick, healthy meal.