“Service was great. Food was very good.”
Review of Cafe O'Lei Kihei

Cafe O'Lei Kihei
Ranked #28 of 194 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went for lunch and the food was good. Prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was good as well. Service was excellent. I would definitely reccomend!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,006)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had awesome service from Chris, a great dinner, and at a pretty reasonable price (especially for Maui)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We went here after surfing with a party of nine. They were so great with the 5 young kids and made sure the adults got the proper drinks asap. I had the Mojito with coconut and it was the best drink I had in the eight days I was in Hawaii. That is saying something because I am not shy in the drinking department. My whole table ended up drinking my drink so of course more were ordered. Please try the chicken lettuce cups as an appetizer. They had a daily special of Mahi Mahi with lemon caper sauce and rice. It was served with a Cesar salad and it was $13.95. The Cesar salad is crazy good and the main dish was licked clean off of every plate it was on. The drinks are priced to sell. I found everything reasonably priced. You can go dressed up at dinner (we did that two years ago) or casually dressed like our group did a few days ago. Please do not miss. Their variety is awesome!

1  Thank 984alison
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very well prepared food. Staff are friendly and professional. I would suggest you make a reservation as otherwise there van be quite a long wait. Also request a table by one of the Windows.......otherwise the restaurant can get a little noisy.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I only write for places we like . If I don’t like it , it has really bad before I say anything ! This place is Nice and has good food ! We saved it for our last meal before going home ! You always want the last memory to be a positive one ! So get some Steak and Seafood and enjoy the Ambience.. Great last impression !!!! Salads and Desserts are tasty .

1  Thank Gerald K

Been to Cafe O'Lei Kihei? Share your experiences!