“A Diner with Asian Cuisine”

Asian Cuisine & Sports Bar
Ranked #57 of 156 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 7 December 2017

A complete menu with numerous tasteful Chinese, Japanese, Korean dishes to chose from at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Went there with the family, I had deep fried California roll, sweet and sour pork and beef chow fun. California roll was just average, have had way better in the bay area. Sweet and sour pork was good, beef chow fun was not good, way too salty. Service was swift and efficient, some of us requested forks, got those quickly. They serve an appetizer of kim chee, greens and potatoes for free, my mom really enjoyed this. Prices are inexpensive.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Went to lunch with a friend (it was not her first visit). I am pretty adventurous when it come to food. So I opted for Bi-Bim-Bop - a Korean dish. Wow was it good. The veggies were crispy fresh and the rice was wonderful. The serving of our entrees was preceded by Choi Sum with Sesame oil, Kim Chee and potatoes with oyster sauce. i have always said that I "hated" kim chee but gave this a try at the insistence of my friend. Couldn't quit eating it. Very very good. My entree was so large I brought half of it home for another meal. I would highly recommend this eatery.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Steamed butterfish shared by my business buddy and I with a couple of small bowls of white rice was a lot of food! The fish was perfectly done, along with grilled daikon and lots of freshly sliced green onion stalks and covered in a sweet teriyaki-style sauce that was really yummy! The Korean-style food we tried here was not too spicy (twice as nicey) agreed the two of us. Lots of little booths for seating; nice oasis for a beer. Lots of parking on the Lono Avenue side of the old Kahului Shopping Center. Can't wait to go back and try something else.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

This was the best breakfast I've had in years! They were so good to us and the food was plentiful. I really loved it