“GLAD WE STOPPED”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I have driven by this place 30 times over the years. We were looking for a place to grab a bite before our evening flight. We were going to stop by the Tin Roof but they are closed for dinner, whats up with that? So we stopped at Marco's and glad that we did. My wife had the sausage lasagna which was fantastic, I had the house special Vodka Rigatoni with is the best Vodka sauce I have ever had. We will be stopping here again!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stop after a long flight. The menu selection is great, the portions are large, the food is awesome and the staff is super friendly. We had the fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken, the club sandwich and the blue cheese salad. They were all delicious - but seriously, if you like blue cheese, you have to get the salad. It was so darn good!!

We plan to go back for breakfast before me we leave the island. The breakfast menu looked amazing.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Very good food and friendly great staff!!!!!! The restaurant has been around a while and has a good reputation.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

After shopping in the Kahului area all morning we dropped in to Marcos Deli for a quick lunch. Its a step up from nearby fast food outlets and food trucks. It was a good choice. Fast, friendly service and tasty Italian dishes. Reasonable prices. Our seating in a booth (3 Adult & 2 Kids)was a bit tight. A table would have been a better choice. Recommend

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great food, very friendly staff, clean place, portions were LARGE. Homemade pasta, breads, desserts. Moderately price. I had a Italian salad. AWESOME. My brothers had meatball subs, Italian sub and linguine and meat sauce. Fresh bread.