“Awesome lunch wagon”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I have driven by kalamas for some time but i've never stopped to try them out. Yesterday I did and was very happy that I did! They had a great menu. So many choices. Fish. Shrimp. Steaks chicken and even deserts. I would have been happy with any choice but figured id ask the lady running the lunch wagon what she recomends. She told me her best seller was panko crusted fish. So I went for that. All I can say is that it was awesome! I am tempted to say the best fish I ever tasted! Fresh. Fullb of flavor and they dont skimp on portions. It was huge! Came with rice and mac salad and some amazing sauce. And not only that. It includes a free soda. What a surprise! Great food. Great service. Great price. I will be back for sure!

1  Thank mrgreeneyes48