“Better than anticipated”
Review of Luana Spa Retreat

Luana Spa Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Hana
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The massage in the open air shelter with Peggy relieved office and travel stress. The background sounds of waves, distant happy swimmers, breezes, and the crunch of her feet on smooth pebbles as she moved around the table were delightful. This was followed by a pampering facial in a nearby yurt. Highly recommended. I would go back.

1  Thank Katharine C
in 4 reviews
"waves"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely massage with Peggy who is a great therapist. The location in the Hale is very special, located on a cliff above Hana bay with the sounds of birds and the surf as the "soundtrack" to your massage. Price is much lower than resort across the street and it shares a driveway with the best Thai food in Hana so grab some on youre way out!

1  Thank Travelingfools2015
Reviewed 20 February 2017

February 2017 my wife and I were treated to an amazing 90 minute Lomi Luana in the traditional Hale overlooking Hana Bay. It was an awesome experience listening to the birds and the waves as we received our traditional Hawaiian hot stone massages. We were staying in Hana at the Travaasa which is right next to Luana Spa Retreat. Rather than receiving the regular resort spa experience, we sought out Luana Spa Retreat and couldn't have been more pleased! All of our communication prior to our arrival via phone/email was prompt and informative.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the Travaasa. Its spa is a very traditional one: inside, air conditioned and nondescript music. The Luana is natural, outside and delightful. No frills except the relaxing sounds of ocean and birds in an open air hut. The massage was first rate and half the price of the Travaasa. My wife and I had two delightful 2 hour couples massages. Go there and enjoy. Thank you Eve and Peggy.

1  Thank LANYCDavid
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This is my second time at Luana Spa and the experience was just add good as the first. The yurts are rustic and charming but the couples massage overlooking the bay listening to the waves crash below is an experience like no other. Next time, I will book a room to stay in so I don't have to rush. The road to Hana is getting more treacherous and I don't want to risk missing my appointment.

3  Thank mrsnutpop