Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
A truly hidden gem!

My wife and I were in Hana for 3 nights, staying at an AirBnB (not at the yurt on the Luana Spa... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2018
NoahbearToronto
Toronto
Better than anticipated

The massage in the open air shelter with Peggy relieved office and travel stress. The background... read more

Reviewed 5 August 2017

from USD 150.76
from USD 397.58
from USD 248.96
More Info
All reviews yurt facial peggy driveway travaasa waves
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This is my second time at Luana Spa and the experience was just add good as the first. The yurts are rustic and charming but the couples massage overlooking the bay listening to the waves crash below is an experience like no other. Next time, I will book a room to stay in so I don't have to rush. The road to Hana is getting more treacherous and I don't want to risk missing my appointment.

Date of experience: November 2016
3  Thank mrsnutpop
Reviewed 4 June 2015

What could be more inviting than having a lomilomi Hawaiian massage in a Hale overlooking Hana Bay surrounded by the jungle with birds chirping and waves crashing below you? Luana Spa Retreat. Only in remote, quiet, peaceful Hana. The last old Hawaiian place.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank Gie C
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We enjoyed a spa day while staying in Hana. It was my daughter's first time going to a spa and loved it! They took very good care of her and her friend. It is not your traditional spa in that most of it is outdoors or in a hut, but that makes it super relaxing. Highly recommend going!

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Jen C
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a way cool place to get a massage. You walk up a jungle path to get to a yurt. The preparation takes place there, and then you move to another yurt overlooking Hana Bay for the massage. While you relax into those soothing rubs, you listen to the waves coming into the rocks below. Very nice. My wife and I loved our massages (side by side if that appeals to you). I think it was Eve who worked on me, and she was extremely accommodating in focusing on feet, head and shoulders, and worked in a facial in the process. I walked away feeling like I had experienced a little bit of heaven. It really was a unique experience.

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Apres a gruelling but incredibly beautiful march along Waialua Bay,Waimea Bay and Sunset beach,we were in sore need of foot pampering. Luckily we booked the luxury treatment at the ocean's edge in this serene spa.
Administered outdoors,overlooking the North Shore,our feet were soaked in bamboo bowls filled with coconut milk before the good stuff started with algae salt,honey,kukuinut oil and crushed pineapple. I asked the therapist, jokingly, to add some ice and a swizzle stick and umbrella to a tall glass. Yep,you guessed it,i dipped my tasting finger into the brew to see if it was palatable. She smiled professionally and took my foot at hand. Pleasure melded with soothing pain.
part of our pleasure was in the knowledge that we had a suit at the resort to retire to after a light supper. Thank-you my darling. Great planning.

Date of experience: January 2013