“Wonderful and relaxing ”
Review of Luana Spa Retreat

Luana Spa Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Spas & Wellness in Hana
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the Travaasa. Its spa is a very traditional one: inside, air conditioned and nondescript music. The Luana is natural, outside and delightful. No frills except the relaxing sounds of ocean and birds in an open air hut. The massage was first rate and half the price of the Travaasa. My wife and I had two delightful 2 hour couples massages. Go there and enjoy. Thank you Eve and Peggy.

1  Thank LANYCDavid
in 4 reviews
"waves"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This is my second time at Luana Spa and the experience was just add good as the first. The yurts are rustic and charming but the couples massage overlooking the bay listening to the waves crash below is an experience like no other. Next time, I will book a room to stay in so I don't have to rush. The road to Hana is getting more treacherous and I don't want to risk missing my appointment.

3  Thank mrsnutpop
Reviewed 4 June 2015

What could be more inviting than having a lomilomi Hawaiian massage in a Hale overlooking Hana Bay surrounded by the jungle with birds chirping and waves crashing below you? Luana Spa Retreat. Only in remote, quiet, peaceful Hana. The last old Hawaiian place.

1  Thank Gie C
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We enjoyed a spa day while staying in Hana. It was my daughter's first time going to a spa and loved it! They took very good care of her and her friend. It is not your traditional spa in that most of it is outdoors or in a hut, but that makes it super relaxing. Highly recommend going!

1  Thank Jen C
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a way cool place to get a massage. You walk up a jungle path to get to a yurt. The preparation takes place there, and then you move to another yurt overlooking Hana Bay for the massage. While you relax into those soothing rubs, you listen to the waves coming into the rocks below. Very nice. My wife and I loved our massages (side by side if that appeals to you). I think it was Eve who worked on me, and she was extremely accommodating in focusing on feet, head and shoulders, and worked in a facial in the process. I walked away feeling like I had experienced a little bit of heaven. It really was a unique experience.

1  Thank Gary W