Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
A truly hidden gem!

My wife and I were in Hana for 3 nights, staying at an AirBnB (not at the yurt on the Luana Spa... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2018
NoahbearToronto
Toronto
Better than anticipated

The massage in the open air shelter with Peggy relieved office and travel stress. The background... read more

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Maui Nui Luau
90 Reviews
from USD 111.00
More Info
All reviews yurt facial peggy driveway travaasa waves
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a way cool place to get a massage. You walk up a jungle path to get to a yurt. The preparation takes place there, and then you move to another yurt overlooking Hana Bay for the massage. While you relax into those soothing rubs, you listen to the waves coming into the rocks below. Very nice. My wife and I loved our massages (side by side if that appeals to you). I think it was Eve who worked on me, and she was extremely accommodating in focusing on feet, head and shoulders, and worked in a facial in the process. I walked away feeling like I had experienced a little bit of heaven. It really was a unique experience.

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Apres a gruelling but incredibly beautiful march along Waialua Bay,Waimea Bay and Sunset beach,we were in sore need of foot pampering. Luckily we booked the luxury treatment at the ocean's edge in this serene spa.
Administered outdoors,overlooking the North Shore,our feet were soaked in bamboo bowls filled with coconut milk before the good stuff started with algae salt,honey,kukuinut oil and crushed pineapple. I asked the therapist, jokingly, to add some ice and a swizzle stick and umbrella to a tall glass. Yep,you guessed it,i dipped my tasting finger into the brew to see if it was palatable. She smiled professionally and took my foot at hand. Pleasure melded with soothing pain.
part of our pleasure was in the knowledge that we had a suit at the resort to retire to after a light supper. Thank-you my darling. Great planning.

1  Thank Eli B
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here in the beginning of July for 2 nights. The yurt was perfect . It had everything you would need including a beautiful view. The bathhouse was great, it had a gorgeous lava stone shower with orchids. We loved eating breakfast every morning on the chairs in front of the yurt that overlooked the bay. On our last night we lit the tiki torches, listened to a great Hawaiian guitar CD (that was provided), and had a wonderful romantic dinner. While staying here we also has massages which were terrific! They definitely took any stress we were feeling away. We would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Sasha Y
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Our first night in Hana after the long drive we treated ourselves to a couple's lomilomi massage under the outdoor hale overlooking the bay. Eve and Linda were EXCELLENT and seemed to find all our fatigued muscles from a day of hiking and exploring en route to Hana. We both go to regular massages at home and they were two of the best we have ever had. A relaxing treat we would highly recommend. I think we floated back to our accommodation and slept soundly!
Luana has a yurt accommodation which looked wonderfully romantic and secluded which we will consider next time.
Also my review for Thai by Pranee which is right next door to Luana and not to be missed!

1  Thank Elljae08
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and I treated ourselves to side-by-side massages in Luana Spa's Hale overlooking Hana Bay. The massages were excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed hearing the ocean and feeling the gentle breeze, but still being in a private location. We left feeling completely relaxed and happy. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Chacogreen