“A Magical Gettaway”
other travellers have booked this property
ocean view and grounds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
ocean view and grounds
meditation and yoga hut
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ines94061
Redwood City, California
“A Magical Gettaway”
Reviewed 17 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

I found this gem right here on tripadvisor and absolutely loved the place! The location is excellent, right on the North Shore with view of the large yard/ property with the ocean in the background. Everything was very clean and everything that I would ever need was there. We stayed in the Hibiscus Hideaway and it was a perfect fit for us Four. My son enjoyed the salt-water pool and the immense yard to run around. I enjoyed the personal, artistic touch of each room, with waves painted on the walls and ceramic fishes swimming among them. It was so peaceful and we spent a few days just staying "at home" not venturing out, enjoying the scenery and the weather. This is a calm place, just right for people trying to get away from the huzzle and buzzle, yet, vacationing with children here is great. There were a couple of families back to back while we were there as well. ReGina, the caretaker supplied us with fresh coconuts, bananas and papayas. She was lovely always available for a chat but leaving us to our privacy. I can only recommend this place and can't wait to go back.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Montreal
Reviewed 15 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 18-24
Scottsdale
Reviewed 13 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54

Reviewed 20 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing