“Great grilled cheese!”

Porky's Kauai
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Waimea
Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Description: An Hawaiian twist on an old american favorite... ***Friday Night you will find me in Hanapepe at the Art Walk from 5:30-9. Not in Waimea***
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the grilled cheese here. Had the sweet/spicy sauce with it, not very spicy but still great. The line and wait weren't long either. Definitely don't pass this one up if you like grilled cheese.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

YUM! the hubby and I shared a hot dog and it was awesome. Sad i missed out on the grilled cheese, next time!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Porky’s is a great lunch stop in the way down from the Waimea Canyon. The grilled cheese with spicy barbecue is amazing! The prices are reasonable and service fast and friendly.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I found the Porky's truck by accident after a morning hiking in Waimea Canyon. I'm not sure if it changes locations, but it was in a small lot off the main road in Waimea when I was there. It was next to the Shrimp Connection and a fruit stand/Thai takeout place. They had three menu options, a chicken/pineapple sausage with kalua pork on top and a cheese bun, a beef hot dog and grilled cheese with pork. All around $10. The had the first one and it was great and filling. I believe they have a second truck in Kapaa. I recommend if looking for a casual, tasty meal. They have several picnic tables close by to sit and eat.

1  Thank SolarT
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Simple menu executed perfectly. Food was great and staff was super friendly. A must stop for a quick beachside bite.

PorkysCart, Owner at Porky's Kauai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hey there! We are so happy to hear that you loved lunch over at our Kapaa location! Sean is our chef out there and he is amazing! And how’s that view while you eat?!? Was the monk seal sleeping on the beach again?
We actually have a separate TripAdvisor page for each if the trucks. The kapaa one is still very new and only has a handful of reviews. Would I be possible for you to do the review for that truck, so that more people over in Kapaa can see what you thought of our food?

Thank you again for stopping by for lunch!

Justin Hier