“Fantastic Blue Cheeseburger and Shrimp & Pasta”

Wrangler's Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Waimea
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Polynesian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Friend knows my penchant for bleu cheeseburgers and recommended Wranglers. They only serve the burgers at the lunch but we made it just under the wire, and I got one and it did not disspoint, nor did the great crab cakes and my partners' Shrimp and Pasta. If my back on the Island, I will be back.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We drove by this place and thought why not. The burger and fries were great! The garlic fries might have been the best fries I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had a delicious lunch here at a very reasonable price. The service was wonderful and there are a variety of meal choices from fish, chicken, burgers and steaks. The lunch meals had a soup and salad bar for only $2.50 extra. Both were good. The hamburger I had was very meaty with a unique, tasty flavor from grilling on a special tree wood. The burgers are way better than Bubba's Burgers, which I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner and service was great!! Shrimp scampi for me and Deep Fried steak with capers for my sissy. We ended with a Mud Pie and it was amazing. I almost forget the soup and salad it’s included and was yummy.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Stopped here for dinner, service was so so, same for the food, but in checking my credit card bill when I returned home found out they charged me for the meal and then charged again with the tip. I called to resolve the issue, they said they would take care of it and didn't. Then had to fight with the credit card company to get it taken off. If you go here watch what gets charged or pay cash.