“Fun Atmosphere and Great Food”
Review of Tiki Iniki

Tiki Iniki
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Princeville
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Ate dinner at this restaurant. Atmosphere was very island-like. It was almost Key West-like. Server, Rebecca, did a nice job. I had the sticky ribs which were outstanding. Pork just fell off the bones. Drinks could have used some more alcohol. Only disappointment was that I ordered the pineapple upside down cake. It was suppose to come with ice cream but they did not have the ice cream. Foodland and Lapperts Ice Cream only 50 yards away and they have no ice cream!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank frankmD6780EX

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We went here on our first night in Hawaii because the hotel staff recommended it. We sat at the bar, the service was good, and the food was delicious. However, we had a very long wait for our food. The cocktails were also weak.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Not only are the staff members cheery and helpful but there is a huge variety of drinks and they also cook very well. We tried the two house specials: both fish&chips and pulled pork sandwich were the best meal we had in Hawaii over two weeks.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We had lunch here recently, and it was an excellent choice. It is in the Princeville shopping center, hidden behind the Ace Hardware. Just park and wander behind Ace to find it. The host King Zor was very friendly and chatty, and we enjoyed our conversation with him very much. Our server Kai was amazing, super helpful and friendly.

We started with top shelf mai tais, and, goofy glasses aside, they were, well, top shelf.

My husband had a Kahlua pork plate lunch, and he ate every bite. He especially liked the potato and macaroni salad. I had the fish sandwich, made with the catch of the day, barely seared ahi tuna. The tuna was perfectly cooked and was extremely fresh and delicious. It had a garlic and thyme aioli on it that I cannot stop thinking about. Kai brought me extra for the sandwich and my fries. (I never eat fatty toppings such as mayo or aioli, so it HAD to be delicious!)

We hope we will get the chance to get back to Tiki Iniki again. It's worth the trip wherever you are on Kauai!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We ordered two different versions of the Ono and shared. Absolutely magnificient. One of the better prepararions of fish here on thevisland.

Date of visit: September 2018