“DELICIOUS!!!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 February 2018

What a great place for a cool treat! I had the coconut macadamia nut fudge in a waffle cone. The ice cream is delicious as well as the cone. They were having a Valentine special - show a picture of your valentine and get a free cookie. The chocolate chip cookie was fresh, soft and chewy! One of our favorite places!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

They give you a punch card when you visit, I highly recommend going here more than once.

Very yummy ice cream, cones, cups, waffle cones/bowls...oh my!!!

Our second visit we picked up a pint to go, and shared it later, so yummy and creamy, dreamy flavors!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to the Island for 7 years, some places you like some you don’t, but we have never experienced anyone being rude to us on Kauai, well that ended Sunday night.
We entered shortly before they were closing. We were a party of 7. The young man at the cash tried to close the door before the other 4 members of our party entered. My 13 entered, and the young man shook his head in discussed.
We asked if anything we wrong.
He said they were closing.
We told him we were all together.
He again rudely stated we are closing.
It was still before 9pm.
We asked if he wanted us to leave.
He wouldn’t answer.
We stay walking distance from the Princeville Center and will not return.

1  Thank ExpatFamily5
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The only time I ever eat ice is when I come to Kauai every February. Yes, the ice cream is expensive but I consider it a great treat after a day in the sun and hiking mountains. The staff is nice and the selection of flavors is good. The homemade waffle cones, especially when warm, are to die for.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Stopped after walking the area. The coconut ice cream in a waffle cone was the perfect thing on a warm evening. Price was nice as well.