“Iced beverages”

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

This was an awesome Starbucks. I just can't get over how friendly people here are all over the island. There is nothing better than an iced coffee on a hot day at the beach, unless it's served with a smile!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel

Reviewed 1 May 2016

This is my go to coffee place on this side of the island. It is just a short drive or walk from most Poipu resorts. I usually arrive very early because it can get very crowded. The staff is very friendly. This is a great place to grab a drink, a snack or a souvenir mug. Then have a seat at a table outside and listen to the chickens and enjoy the tropical breezes as Kauai wakes up from its nights sleep.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I like this starbucks and come here daily for coffee when staying in Ppipu a few times each year. The employees are very friendly...service a bit slow but hey, it's island time and I don't mind. Got peeved when I walked in and asked for bathroom because i was about to go in my pants and was sent away to the "facility" restrooms. Figured they didn't have one there. In another visit days later I hear TWO customers ask and are directed to the local one in store. Could have gotten 5 star buy this really peeved me. Maybe I looked to beachy in my sundress? Not cool.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Have visited this Starbucks several times and rarely get out of there within 15-20 minutes. It is always busy, which is good for the business, but waiting that long for a iced decaf coffee just seems excessive. They do have a program where you can call in your order, so will have to try that next time to see if it is more efficient.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

First off, the employees are awesome and friendly. The wait sucks because it's a small store but hey... Your in Kuaui...so chill. I web ordered every day and even when they were out of something, it was always worked out. Nice job team!!!!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!