“Very Comfortable”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jlrsusa
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Very Comfortable”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed in Manualoha 1001 for 7 weeks this year and liked it enough to book it for 8 weeks next year. We rented it from Suite Paradise and they were very responsive to our needs. It was very clean, comfortable, with all the amenities that we needed, and is well decorated to give a feeling of being on vacation in a special place.

Jackie and Fred

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Mar 2017
Aloha Jackie and Fred,
Thank you so such for your feedback, we are glad to hear you had a great time in Paradise.Until we meet again we extend our warmest Aloha and Mahalo.
TraciC683
Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Best Rental Agency!!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I decided to book the Manualoha 1001 through Suite Paradise because of their great reviews & boy am I glad I did! From the ease of booking to check-out they really were the best vacation rental agency I have ever dealt with. Their communication was prompt & always seemed very kind. Once we arrived the check-in process was a breeze & the lady who checked us in was very sweet. The grounds were beautiful & well taken care of. I really loved how the condos were situated because it felt very private. My favorite thing was that the condo was SUPER CLEAN! You have to understand that I am highly critical when it comes to the cleanliness of where I stay & this place topped the charts! It was so clean that it felt as though no one had ever stayed there! It was a very lovely touch to find chilled wine & glasses in the fridge when we arrived. There were also robes hanging in the closet. We stayed a week & never heard annoying loud gardners, it was super quiet. The condo had everything to cook with minus BBQ utensils. There were absolutely no other items stocked though (i.e. foil, plastic wrap, spices, etc.) which made it difficult & more expensive to cook. The living room area was a great size, felt large & accomodating. The easy chairs were kind of old but we didn't really care. The master bedroom (upstairs) is huge, you could even fit an extra queen sized bed in it! It has a huge closet & good sized bathroom. The only thing is the shower doesn't have a door & the water does get out making a puddle on the floor. The shower head is kind of funky, it probably should be replaced especially one you could tilt downward so that you could avoid the water spraying out. It also has a bathtub which I never used & 2 lanais. The other bedroom (downstairs/main floor) is very small & has 2 twin beds, my 2 adult children shared this room & it definitely was not big enough nor did it have adequate accomodations for their things. The downstairs bathroom was pretty small as well. I loved the cookware, I was grateful it was stainless steal. Wifi was good, plenty of cable channels, no games, just a deck of cards, puzzles & books. There was plenty of dish soap, dishwashing detergent, paper towels, kleenex, garbage bags, & hand soap. 2 packets of laundry soap & well stocked with towels & linens. The snorkel gear was all broken so we had to rent. For the sake of time & effort we decided to rent the gear through Suite Paradise. I loved how it was just dropped off at our door & all we had to do was place it at the door when we left. Unfortunately the masks were fairly uncomfortable & the snorkels constantly filled with water which you couldn't blow out. We also booked through SP a luau & kayak rental which made life a lot easier. You can walk to Poipu beach (a good 5 min.) but it would be a little long if you had to schlep a lot of things. I really loved & appreciated that we didn't have to do one thing to check out. I'm used to agencies requiring a long list of rules & to-do's so this really made leaving a breeze! There were absolutely no hidden or extra fees. Thank you Suite Paradise for an amazingly clean, comfortable & relaxing vacation! I will absolutely recommend you to everyone!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: Was advertised as having snorkel gear but it was all broken, added expense to rent
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Jul 2016
Aloha Traci C,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback on the shower head, and will pass that along to our Quality Assurance Manager for review. We are glad you had a fantastic stay otherwise, and can't wait to have you back.
Mahalo!
kailua
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
11 Sep 2014
Aloha Pam,

Wow! Your description of your vacation home sounds quite spectacular. We, at Suite Paradise, are glad to hear you enjoyed the kitchen, dining room and all the amenities your home-complete condo had to offer. We hope you know our staff is always available throughout your stay to assist with most issues that arise. I have shared your concerns with our Quality Assurance Manager. The owner of your condo is the one who outfits your home and makes the decision as to what TVs, stereo system and other amenities will be included in his rental property. Suite Paradise serves as the management company who provides the services needed to provide a clean and comfortable vacation home that is in working order for your stay. Suite Paradise manages a large number of condos in Poipu Beach and our reservation department would be happy to help you preselect a beach villa that meets your personal requirements. Feel free to give us a call as you plan your next visit to Kauai.

Liz Parisi
manager@suite-paradise.com
Bellevue
Reviewed 29 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Rugged travelers
18 Sep 2014
Aloha North by Northwesterners,

Some of our condos in Kauai include a smaller guest bedroom that might have limited closet space and table lamps rather than a ceiling light. The owners of your condo are the ones who provide the furnishings (including the beds) based on their individual tastes. We're happy that you found our staff at Suite Paradise to be friendly and helpful, and it sounds like you enjoyed the location of your spacious condo. Suite Paradise manages a variety of beach resorts in Poipu Beach and our reservation department is always available to help you select the perfect condo for your next visit to Kauai. Just give us a call!

Liz Parisi
manager@suite-paradise.com
Indiana
Reviewed 28 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing