“Terrific view, beautiful updated unit!”

Review of Poipu Sands 133

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda P
Edmonds, Washington
“Terrific view, beautiful updated unit!”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Unit had everything I needed plus more! Extra large capacity washer & dryer was an added bonus. Loved the walk-in shower. Pool very handy and never too crowded. Sitting on the lanai with my breakfast coffee and paper was my idea of paradise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spectacular view of sunrise every morning
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
15 Jul 2016
Aloha Linda P,
Thank you for your review. We really enjoyed having you stay at our condo, and we look forward to having you and your ohana coming back in the near future.
Mahalo!
MI
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway
Management Response
11 Sep 2014
Aloha J. Gonzalez,

Our goal at Suite Paradise is to provide you with a lovely vacation in Paradise. It sounds like you had a very comfortable condo with everything you needed for a great stay on our tropical island. Our dedicated staff at Suite Paradise was responsible for ensuring that your condo was clean and well equipped for your arrival. By the way, like most beach rentals we supply only a starter amount of detergent, soaps and other guest amenities. In making future plans for a trip to our island, you might prefer to select a pre-assigned condo in a specific location. These cost a little more because they leave a gap in our inventory. But this option does allow you to select a beach villa that is located specifically where you desire. Simply call our reservation department at Suite Paradise and they can assist you with a pre-selected accommodation.

Liz Parisi

MI
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing