“Good memories”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
anothercl...
Hiroshima, Japan
“Overpriced, needs updating, new patio furniture please”
Reviewed 23 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Lets see, where do I start. Well, lets go with the positives. Its first floor so it was great to walk out the patio door to the large lawn, great for my 5 year old. Nice updated kitchen with all appliances you need, however, the silverware, cups/plates were camping quality, and not a sharp knife in the place. Tiny cups, no coffee mugs.
Negtives: old patio furniture, paint feeling off the chairs and table, 4 plastic walmart chairs.
Never used an IH stove before and its terrible; takes forever for water to boil, the convection oven has broilers but heat is too low to do steaks, only bakes. this was inportant because none of the BBQs were usable on the resort. They are gas BBQs but would not get over 300 degrees or so, so you cant do steaks or other meats; and this is one thing we really look forward to on our vacations. It was a real spoiler. I called the owners association and asked about it and was told they will consider it at the next owners meeting.
No wifi. had an internet connection with a 3 foot cord. luckily my wife brought her old laptop which we could plug in, my ipad was useless.
CD player was broken; we brought several CDs for my daughter but could not use them. It was old and rusty.
NO containers for food. We like to cook - this was a long vacation - and we had no place to store left over food.
Grounds need to be watered - vegitation drying out and dying.
Touted as an ocean view, and we could see the ocean - over the roofs of the cars in the parking lot of the next door resort..
Local calls are charged at $1 each. Unheard of nowdays.
no beach equipment - toys or mats. this was also a first for us. We have been to Kauai many times and all places have provided these un to know.
we were instructed to strip the beds and put the dirty sheets outside the room on checkout. At the price were charged - no way.
We had a good time in Kauai but will never use a rental agence again. We will go through owners as we have done in the past. Be careful if you rent at the Sands, quite a few units have no view at all, other than looking straight at the resort next door.
Welcome to motel 6.
Very over priced for the quality of the condo.
The pool was freezing, and it was advertised as being a heated pool.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being able to walk to the beach.
Liked least: Not being able to BBQ on vacation.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Alberta Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Tn.
Reviewed 26 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in March 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing