“10 beautiful days in Paradise!”

Review of Kahala 713

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CathyRB
Eagan, Minnesota
“10 beautiful days in Paradise!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this condo. This was our second time staying here - just as great! The condo is very comfortable, it has a great lanai - plenty of room and great views. Two pools - one of them close to the condo. The condo had everything we needed. The second bedroom was comfortable and quiet. Kitchen was stocked with all the dishes and accessories. The condo provided us with beach items - chairs, umbrella, cooler. The location was perfect! We could easily walk to Poipu Beach or hop in the car to other beaches. Very convenient to shopping - walked to a nearby mall - and restaurants. The price was much better than other places we looked at. We'll definitely stay here the next time we visit Kauai!! Thanks!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Seattle

Reviewed 24 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing