“I would go back”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jrctvaolc...
tracy
“I would go back”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I travel throughout the year from hotel to hotel and this was like a paradise hotel. All the amenities of a hotel but in a home. No worries in the world. I could not believe how well this place was put together . Way better than what i could ever expect. I brought my whole family 9 all together and got 2 townhouses here great service from the agents plus all was so easy and set up so well. Keys and codes were there on arrival with a welcome basket and all. I would go back on all my vacations to this place . Thanks to these agents and service we had the time of our lives . BOOK HERE YOU WILL LOVE IT !

kaljumitt
East Northport, New York
“A Perfect Place in Paradise...and even better...”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Took my family of 11 to Kauai, or as we felt, Paridise. Rented both Pili Mai 15J and 15L, 4 bedroom and this 3 bedroom unit. The location is excellent. You can view the beautiful, green, cloud topped mountains on one side and the blue Pacific on the other. The units were like new, there are more units being built. The pool is close to being finished, we used the pool at the club nearby. Pili Mai is located very close to shopping, restaurants, clubs, beaches, and all one would expect. Everything was perfect! And Better. The place was stocked with all the the personal soaps, Tide, Bounce, Palmolive, tissues, paper towels, syrup, coffee, and so on and on, including beach chairs and towels. Special Thanks to the property manager. All in all, a great rental property at a great location in Paradise.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Jul 2017
Mahalo for your review! We look forward to hosting you again;)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing