“A Ton of Food ”

Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Lihue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I loved my teriyaki beef plate today at Mark’s. My husband said his teriyaki chicken was even better than the beef. Be aware that sauce is not included. Their Mac salad has potatoes and peas, so if you’re and L&L’s fan, it’s not the same.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The location is sort of weird but go anyway. The food was pretty good. I got the mahi mahi and my husband got the Korean chicken. The fish was a little bland but I liked the simplicity of it and it paired well with the green salad. My husband was quite fond of his Korean chicken. It was enough for two servings for him. In a place where it is easy for a party of two to spend over $100 for food it's definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing little spot hiding in a business district. Amazing food, very friendly , lots of choices. Tasty!!! Solo amazing

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Great tasting food, large portions, great price, and quick service! Pick some up for lunch and take to a beach for an relaxing meal with an awesome view. Our family makes sure to always stop in at least once on our visits to Kauai.
I highly recommend Mark's mixed plate, but so far there any selection that we've made has been delicious.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Note to self....order one plate for 2 people.Huge delicious portions,, We had Chicken katsu and Korean chicken.......Mac salad was really good! Quirky location..out of the way...worth the trip.