“Holy mole don’t miss this!!! Ahola wow-ha!!!”

Mariachi's Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 130 Restaurants in Lihue
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Mariachi’s in Lihue by the nawilwili is phenom!!! Do not miss the special for 2-3 people. Chicken, shrimp and beef .... and cactus. You don’t know cactus until you try this dish. OMG... we are it twice and and that was once too shy. Breakfasts are also excellent. Did I mention the beans? Perfect. The margaritas come in three sizes. I liked the medium but there are two bigger sizes. Happy hour from 2-5. I’m going to this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The top shelf margarita was the best I ever had! The mix is fresh, light and not cloyingly sweet. The food was really quite good, too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My spouse and I recently stopped by this restaurant for lunch. The margaritas were okay, although quite weak. The food was good but nothing special. There is plenty of free parking and the food/drink prices are NOT horribly overpriced like so many places on Kauai. Our experience was underwhelming.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This large restaurant/bar advertises happy hours and best margaritas in Kauai! We showed up at 11:30 for early lunch on our last day in Kauai. We had burritos and they were great! I had shredded beef and my wife had an exceptional veggie with all kinds of goodies. They were huge too!!! Very good flavor and a little pricey, but not for Hawaii. I think $11.99 and $10.99.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I love Mexican food, its usually fresh and this restaurant did not disappoint! We were seated in the out door covered patio, overlooking the street, but was still nice. They quickly brought us home made salsa and fresh warm to chips! They were amazing! We all ordered the combo, chicken enchilada and ground beef burrito, it came with the usual rice and refried beans, it was fresh and tasty. It was definitely not over salty, fine for me but the guys had to add Tabasco. We didn't have drinks or dessert but noticed some people beside us enjoying fried ice cream, looked good! Service was weird, we have 4 or 5 employees looking after us, but it was good service. If your looking for Mexican in Kauai, check it out!