“Good beach food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with breakfast and sandwiches at this place. Their Loco moco is filling and one of the better I've had. Other typical breakfast items (eggs,crispy bacon, pancakes and frenxh toast) were prepared very well. The mushroom burger was beyond a typical burger ... looking forward to my next trip to kauai!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Looking for a good local place for breakfast, look no further. Don’t expect a large, sit - down establishment but for amazing food, good prices (& value for what you get) and local cuisine, this place was awesome. Hit it up right after landing in Lihue. Husband had the French roar and I had the local breakfast (sausage was amazing!!). Definitely want to go back before we leave!!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was our last meal in Hawaii and it wasn't phenomenal. It was ok. The location makes the place a great and moderately convenient stop. Food prep took quite a while without much of a line ahead of us. It has a bit of a salt-water kissed worn down look to the whole place, but overall it's clean. Service was helpful, but not overly friendly.
On the whole, I wouldn't rush to recommend this place.
I've heard breakfast was better than lunch. Maybe we were here at the wrong time?

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This was our "go to" for breakfast during our recent stay in Kauai in October. Everyone could find something from the menu to eat. Food is typical for HI, lots of fried items, rice and of course fresh fruit. My daughter enjoyed fresh smoothies and my son loved their burgers for breakfast. It tends to get packed but if you can score a seat on the patio you'll get to enjoy beautiful ocean view. Fast and friendly service with Aloha!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We recently stopped here for a late dinner and ordered the loco moco, fish fry and burger. We all ordered taro fries, which were really good! My fish fry was a little dry but the loco moco was good. The burger was a typical burger. We had heard this was a must-try and wish the shaved ice was open! This is located near shopping in other places to eat as well. I would say it's worth a try.