“Great mix of Japanese food”
Review of Sushi Bushido

Sushi Bushido
Ranked #78 of 128 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 30 November 2017

First time for me at Sushi restaurant. Don't care for it but they have a great many other choices. I had teriyaki chicken, was really great. My husband enjoyed the sushi
The staff was very nice and friendly.
My only problem was they did not serve our orders together. One came much later than the other. We enjoyed the food so much we went back a second night. Same thing though. Maybe the chef was never trained properly to serve both dishes together.
Still would recommend it just for the food alone.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended, we made reservations on open table and were seated immediately. They only had one menu for us to use which was annoying especially when there were a bunch of tables that had menus that were done using them. Prices were fair for Hawaii. We ordered 5 specialty rolls and all were delicious. Decent bar list, the rolls took a little time to get to us,but were made well and had a great mix of tastes. Fish seems very fresh.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Got a variety of sushi and all was tasty. Special rolls and all the other favorites. Wife got chicken, which was also great.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

went late one evening close to 9pm and a tall young girl with dark hair who worked there was rude with her delivery about them not being able to seat us and that we were not going to get in! (apparently a waitress that did not want a table)

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

You would think in Hawaii, you could find some really good Sushi restaurants. I've eaten hear a few times and is pretty good, but not the best I had. Never seems to be very crowed, which I like. Prices are OK and dies have some bigger tables for groups.