“No surprises”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Koloa
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Having a great cup of coffee makes the day start on the right track. I love the breakfast sandwiches offered by Starbucks.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Great location. With as busy as it gets, I wish they stocked more items. For 3 days I asked for the Matcha Green tea latte and they kept saying possibly tomorrow. No coconut milk for my other order. Hmmm....while I have to say, it was nice to see Starbucks, but I wish they had more. Service, was just ok.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were in Kauai to celebrate my 60th birthday. We found this Starbucks in the Poipu Shopping Village. I was not only able to received my Starbucks birthday drink, I was given a venti (large) and customized to my liking...and with a beautiful smile and a heartfelt "Happy birthday" wish! What a nice experience!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

You know what you are getting and this place is often busy. Easy to find with other shops nearby. Not much more to say.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Great Starbucks - great employees - great location. They served your normal Starbucks items, however, the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.