“The perfect vacation spot ever!”

Review of Sandy Beach House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
WAtravelb...
Seattle WA
“The perfect vacation spot ever!”
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Sandy Beach House last week and we had the most amazing time. The master bath has recently been remodeled and it was so beautiful and felt like a spa. The view from the tub is breathtaking. I had reservations about renting this house because the pool was not heated but the Parrish Collection insisted that it would be warm enough. It ended up being the perfect warm temperature and we were in the pool day and night. It also has a great hot tub and outdoor shower. There is an ocean view from every room. The beach was not really swimmable but it didn't matter because we still sunned on the beach and explored the many tide pools. There were many seals and turtles to watch as well. I am a chef and I enjoyed the well stocked kitchen. Quality equipment and a great BBQ. The sound system is outstanding and we had our IPod going outdoors as we swimmed and sunned. We enjoyed all the different outdoor areas to take in the views. The house is very private and in a quiet area. Just across the street is the Botanical Gardens which was beautiful to see. We will be back again to the Sandy Beach House for sure.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view view view
Liked least: nothing we liked least
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA

Your age range 55-64
Ohio
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing