“Kauai Down Under: Unending excitement”

Kauai Down Under Dive Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SCUBA Dive Kauai with Kauai Down Under The “ALOHA SPIRIT” is what the staff at Kauai Down Under is all about! In the Hawaiian language, Aloha means affection, love, peace and compassion. Aloha has also come to be used as an English greeting to say hello, goodbye, and “I LOVE TO DIVE”. OK, maybe we added the last part! Kauai Down Under is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. To have earned this rating, our company has demonstrated excellence in providing traveling scuba divers with memorable dive experiences, phenomenal customer service, an exceptional diver safety record and focus on underwater environmental awareness.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Kauai Down Under provided my wife and I with a great way to complete our PADI Open Water Certification in a way that was instructive, exciting and personalized. From start to finish the team at Kauai Down Under was professional and very accommodating. As a last minute idea, when the weather on Kauai was not all that we were hoping it would be, we decided to get our Open Water Diving Certification. So we happened upon Kauai Down Under. From Dakota taking our call, to Aaron - an amazingly skilled, particular and also very thoughtful instructor, to owner Kevin providing us with an alternative when conditions were unsuitable to complete dive #3 and 4, our experience was exceptional. It is without hesitation that I highly recommend Kauai Down Under for those who are looking for a great SCUBA adventure or certification. Special shout out to Aaron for being an exemplary instructor -- and that comes from two educators in the course!

Date of experience: April 2018
in 21 reviews
"sheraton caverns"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was a rainy day with rough waters. I did a shore dive with a scooter. It was a blast. Bobby, my dive master was great. Unfortunately on the second dive I managed to lose a scooter. The staff was very gracious. They took the time to go back and recover the scooter. Thank you! Thank you!

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kevin A, General Manager at Kauai Down Under Dive Team, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful words! Bobby certainly had a lot of fun with you as well. It was a bit of a scare moment when the scooter was lost, however, with a bit of determination to find it our staff was able to recover in a very short amount of time. We look forward to your next visit to Kauai where we can get you on on another adventure!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Last week my husband, 14 yr old daughter and I participated in the twilight/night dive. It was a lot of fun. The dive guide was very helpful. Even though the visibility was just okay, we saw a lot of turtles, a frog fish, and colorful fish. I would recommend this dive center.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went diving for the first time. We had a great instructor who put a lot of effort into making sure the dive went smoothly. Would definitely recommend others use Kauai Down Under.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We dove with these guys last year. This year my husband and daughter (13) did their open water certification dives with them. They had completed the course work and pool dives at home before arriving. We finished up their certs at Koloa Landing in 4 Open Water dives. We also then dove with them 4 more times doing boat dives. Our dive masters (Bobbie and Mark) were great as well as our zodiac captain Tom. All were very knowledgeable and helpful. We also took my mom and her friend ( both in their 70’s) on a snorkeling trip with Bobbie and Tom. They loved it. See you again next time!