“Fabulous views”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lstof2
“Too many stairs and smelly”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Unfortunately we booked this without realizing that there was no other way but to climb numerous &numerous stairs making it impossible for us to use this place at all... so if you have anyone that has breathing issues or back issues you will not want to book this room as there is no elevator either. I looked at the room and it was very musty smelling as well, but the key reason was too many flights of stairs the view was amazing but did not work out for us no real compensation we basically forfeited a nights stay and had to book an expensive hotel . The Parrish collection helped us to find great accommodation for the rest of our stay after losing one night at poipu makai b-3

Management Response
1 Jan 2017
Aloha Lstof2,

We go to great lengths to describe our units and B-3’s web page does clearly state “Third floor, multiple levels of stairs to entry” to alert potential guests of the stairs. I am sorry you did not see that bullet. We did also have management check the unit and we did not find a musty smell. The unit was closed up upon your arrival, so maybe the heat and humidity from being oceanfront made the unit stuffy, I am not sure. Once units are opened up and the trades blow through, things are usually fine and we have not gotten this complaint about B-3 before. In any event, I am glad we were able to find alternative accommodations for you since the stairs were so problematic. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Mahalo!

Your age range 55-64
Washington
Reviewed 8 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Austin Texas
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing