“Great service, sushi as well as Thai curries!”

Poipu Rock n' Roll Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Poipu Rock n' Roll Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 51 Restaurants in Koloa
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: Poipu Rock'n Roll Sushi is Koloa's premier fresh sushi bar! We've got a fun environment, live music nightly, and great specialty drinks for you! What's not to love about fresh, quality sushi? We've got ten rolls to tempt you, from the classic California Roll to the Rockin' Hawaiian Roll with its shrimp tempura, juicy pineapple, broiled cheese, and spicy Hawaiian sauce. Full authentic Thai menu also available at this location. Come as you are and kick back with a cocktail while you enjoy great live music. Bring the coworkers for our daily happy hour or a group of friends for Rocking Karaoke Night every Thursday! From veggie rolls to spicy salmon, mochi ice cream to open mic night, we've got it all at Poipu Rock'n Roll Sushi!
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Make sure you get a reservation as this restaurant is very popular. They cater to everyone in the party and we had delicious sushi, greatly spiced Thai curries as well as chicken fried rice.

KirkCoult, Owner at Poipu Rock n' Roll Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

I'm so glad you had a great meal with us! Thank you for sharing the love for our delicious sushi and our tasty Thai dishes. I hope this means we'll get to have you back again someday soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We hit the place late. It's in a shopping center right next to most unique hot dog place I ever dined at and Keoki's paradise. They had a singer, the servers were great, atmosphere was nice.

The food was fresh and good, but over-priced and "typical" and I guess I was expecting more from a fresh and unique perspective being on the island.

If I could merge Makai Sushi and this place at the speed of light, you would have the ultimate sushi restaurant. If you want great location, it wins. You want great sushi, it is good, but not something to be remembered for years.

KirkCoult, Owner at Poipu Rock n' Roll Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

I appreciate the feedback, Tom! It's great to know our location is a perk, and our sushi hit the spot. I know our rolls are capable of really winning you over, and I hope you get the chance to come back and try more soon.

Until next time,

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

It wasn't fresh and the rolls were really small for what you pay for. If everything else is booked for dinner I guess I'd recommend eating here as a last resort.

We're disappointed we didn't impress you this time. In the future, please let us know what kind of flavors you're looking for. We'd be happy to make a few suggestions that we know you'll love. Hope you'll give us and our rolls another chance!

Best,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Busy restaurant. I had my first poke bowl and really loved it! But my husband's order, a California roll, was sort of underwhelming and rather small for the price.

KirkCoult, Owner at Poipu Rock n' Roll Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Claudia, thank you for sharing the love for our delicious poke bowl, although our California roll was less impressive this time. I hope we'll see you again someday for a better meal soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This place can be crowded, but it's worth the wait. Love the creativity with the sushi rolls and they do not disappoint. Didn't feel gouged either with their prices.

KirkCoult, Owner at Poipu Rock n' Roll Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for the kind words for our creative sushi rolls and great prices. I hope we'll see you again for another great meal soon.