“Amazing food with a culinary twist”
Review of NOM Kauai

NOM Kauai
Ranked #15 of 138 Restaurants in Kapaa
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Description: KEEP BRUNCH WEIRD! BEST BURGERS ON THE GARDEN ISLE Hours Vary. Check social media to stay up to date. Mucho Mahalos
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Not only can you find an all day breakfast, but lunches and incredible drinks too! The French toast dish (The Toasty Elvis) was insanely good)! They could have stopped with the banana bread base, but they piled on peanut butter, pecans, whipped cream....and? My husband ate the Phenominal PB&J. This was not your ordinary burger! It also included grilled onions and bacon with the PB&J. You wouldn’t think it works, but he raced about it.
If you like great food with a culinary twist, give them a shot. They also had great drinks!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

To be honest my first impression of this place was lousy because the prices were like restaurant prices and it was the food truck at the time paid $20 for a drink and out burger but to be fair I will go back one more time and update this review my first visit Burger was overcooked and dry

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant. Highly recommended. Best chicken and waffle dish. Very unique with a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about this place. We were told about Nom Kauai from John at Street Burger. Usually when we travel we like to go to different places. However, we at there 4 times! Technically 3 times since the one time was for their amazing milkshakes (so good we had for breakfast one day) - the mocha milkshake is amazing!

They are only open for breakfast and lunch, but the awesome thing is you can order a burger for breakfast if you’re in the mood. My favorite was the southern chick (my mouth is watering as I type this it is that good).

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is unique restaurant that has excellent options and little surprises (pineapple butter??!) A must try

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to NOM Kauai? Share your experiences!