“OMG!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View details
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Ok.... So we decided to grab a burger in Hannlei... Glad we chose Bubba's!! We ate here about 7 years ago and OMG they are still amazing!!!

I had a triple!!! Put it down no problem.... My wife is from Iowa and proclaims herself as a hamburger expert and says a Bubba burger is definitely in the top 5... Maybe even number 1, we are just too old to remember all the burgers we have had!!! Heheheeh

Make sure you try one!!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,567)

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Bubba's is the White Castle of Kauai. Much better then McDonalds. Quick orders filled, great to grab burgers on the move.

1  Thank TonyFi18
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

We had the dubba bubba with cheese, frings and a chocolate banana shake. They did not disappoint. This is exactly what I think of when I want a burger by the beach. Reminds me of old timey burgers. We heard the one in Ka'paa was the best out of the 3 on Kauai. Had very fast and friendly service. Really enjoyed our burger here!

1  Thank quellebellereve
Reviewed 15 December 2015

If you're looking for a gourmet, char-grilled burger, this is not your place. If you want a classic, fried, greasy burger then look no further. That's not a slam, it's just setting expectations. Think Five Guys with less toppings. Decent, tasty, hits the spot when you're hungry and don't want a sit-down meal. Not much more to say.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

In our two weeks on the island we ate at Bubba's 4 time and I think we would eat there about twice a week if we lived on the Island. Their burgers are terrific. So much so in fact that I always think I am going to try something else but when I get there I can't resist the tried and true option so it is a another double burger for me. Yum!!

1  Thank Curiosity809908