“If you like fresh fish tacos, go straight here!”
Review of Tacos Al Pastor

Tacos Al Pastor
Ranked #8 of 136 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was so excited when I went up to order and was greeted by a super sweet woman who informed me they had fresh ahi just caught that was not on the menu, I could not resist and was so not disappointed! This truly was one of the the best fist tacos I have ever had and bing from southern CA I have eaten plenty. If you have the opportunity go here and get a fish taco, you will be so happy you did!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in Kapaa last week and stopped by for an Al Pastor and a Shrimp taco at the food truck. The service was with a smile and tacos were fantastic. Both tacos were full of flavor and were loaded with meat. The price was great and they were served with rice and beans. If you are in the area, you won't want to miss stopping by the truck if you enjoy good tacos and great service.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great little food truck! We had the fresh fish tacos & chips & salsa. (They had caught a 100lb Ahi Tuna that morning). This is a little pearl of a food truck...a must eat. We will definitely go back before we leave.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We just happen to find this most amazing food truck. Who would think that one of the best meals we at while in Kauai would be from a food truck but it was. I got the steak taco and my husband got the pork. We both liked them so much that we had to go back and get it again before we went to the airport.

1  Thank Shad and Tabby S
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This is a food truck located in Kapaa. Picnic tables are nearby to enjoy your to go meal. I ordered the Ahi tacos with pinto beans and rice. Pure deliciousness and oh so fresh!!! The service was exceptional and friendly. These are some of the more authentic Mexican tacos that I’ve had. Give them a try! Reasonably priced! Good Location!