“Delectable, gourmet Raw Food !”

Rainbow Living Foods
Ranked #64 of 124 Restaurants in Kapaa
Kauai
“Delectable, gourmet Raw Food !”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I live on Kauai and am so happy that Rainbow Living Foods is open....

My daughters and I stop by almost every day either for a smoothie or one of the gorgeous creations.....

I love the fact that eating raw is so easy! When it tastes this good, everyone just wants more, including kids! And knowing how good it is for my body makes the experience just top notch

I highly recommend Rainbow LIving Foods... Janet & Orlando are a delight to deal with and so dedicated to their raw food lifestyle.

Don't miss it!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Kauai”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We were very happy we found this restaurant in Kapaa. Everyone was very helpful and kind. The tables out side made very easy and comfortable for the kids. The food is amazing, fresh and delicious. We're looking forward to eat there again in our next trip to Kauai.
Aloha Mahalo!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank fernandoyuliya
London, United Kingdom
“Fresh, delicious and alive!”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Inspired food that is served looking like a masterpiece.
You don't need to be vegetarian or vegan to explore the tasty (and filling!) dishes on the menu.
Deserts, drinks, mains all full of taste and flavour and served with care.

I always stop in at Rainbow or take away a lunch for a day trip when I am lucky enough to get to Kauai. And only a few steps away from the beach means I can take my food and eat in front of a beautiful view of the Ocean. It's what a trip to paradise is all about!

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank Elena2112
Casablanca, Morocco
“Best vegan/raw food ever”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I travel around the world a lot and I ve been into vegan and raw food for the last two years. When I discovered this place on my recent trip to Kauai I kept going back everyday. This place strenghtened my decision to stick with this type of diet.
Everything on the menu is very fresh and tasty.
Staff is very friendly and they have good music.The cafe is within walking distance to the beach so you can take your food and enjoy the views.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank mbench
Kapaa, Hawaii
“Rawsome Magic”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

If you are ever going to the magic island of Kauai and want to eat real raw food, you must visit Rainbow Living Foods. One must experience the taste of fresh organic, locally-grown, vegetables and the most delicious live entrees. The shakes and smoothies are made with fresh local coconut water. We had an amazing raw tiramisu, goji berry passion cheesecake and taco with brazil nut chipotle beans. The falafels and super food smoothie were rich and yummy !!!! I am totally amazed with the culinary creativity and the atmosphere clean and wholesome. Simply Divine!
We will definitely come back again.

• Visited October 2011