“Great Service”

Add it.
Ship Store Galleries
Ranked #42 of 56 things to do in Kapaa
Reviewed 4 November 2016

This is a small pack & ship place in the Kapaa and has mail boxes. Brooke is a great customer service representative to fax, scan or email information.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

We have purchased two pieces of art here and have been delighted with the knowledgeable personnel and wonderful atmosphere. Large variety of art, not just paintings. Hawaiian artifacts and scrimshaw just to name a few.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Interesting and informative time spent here. Great collection of local and international pieces. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

The lecture was very interesting and fun. We asked a lot of questions so it lasted more than 2 hours, more like 3. We bought artwork at great discounts, a beautiful Massey print and 2 other maps. We were not given the discounts were were promised on the 2 maps until I caught it on the receipt, but was immediately corrected when I told them. I found this odd, since the guy writing the sale knew about the discount. Tammi shipped our prints and they arrived promptly. So sorry to hear the other people had such problems. Another odd thing was that I was called one month later by the store and asked if I received my prints, then another month later asking the same thing. This review is very late as we were here June 2012.

1  Thank nthemermaid
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I have only good things to say about Tammi and John and the way they treated me on my visit to their lovely gallery. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional every step of the way. My painting arrived after I got back to the mainland and every time I look at I feel the warm breezes of Kauai and the aloha spirit of John and Tammi once again.