“Ok not great”
Review of Sushi Bushido

Sushi Bushido
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Bushido is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 129 Restaurants in Kapaa
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kuhio Highway
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I do t normally mark low but this place missed the mark for me. The service was slow. We had to ask to have our water glasses refilled and this is after our server came to the table at least twice while our glass was empty. Not sure if this is the norm, but all the service for our table just seemed slow. The sushi was good.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I dont know a whole lot about sushi, Im just now really exploring all the different flavors and such, but eating here was AMAZING. My husband and I ordered 3 rolls, then ended up ordering 2 more! I could have probably ate more because it was so good but I was so full. Im trying to figure out ho to get back there again before we leave.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We didn't reserved the table in advance and as restaurant was full just seated next to the bar, which was a good choice, since chefs prepared different hot rolls using different technics. Although it was slightly stuffy and loud, we liked the place.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderfully refreshing is the Lollipop roll! Bushido Rainbow and Lava rolls rock too! Our sushi chefs were great and attentive! If you're craving sushi, ya gotta go to Bushido!

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Quick, friendly service. Sushi was very good. Highly recommend the Bushido Roll. Mai Tais were good and much cheaper than resort. Atmosphere was good, joint shows wear and tear of well used bar type location. I would go back.