“Paradise and INCREDIBLE!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Texas
“Paradise and INCREDIBLE!!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Aloha! Both my wife and I had an incredible time at this condo. It was our first time booking a condo and we did not know what to expect. All I can say is we will never stay in a hotel again on Kauai and will stay here. The rooms were as advertised and we had a refrig, utensils, sink to clean dishes, nice comfortable mattress, guide books, coffee pot, beach towels, boogie board, chairs for beach, and so much more. We felt like we were at home!! I work for the airlines as a crew member and stay in many hotels so I have a good sense at determining what’s clean and dirty in hotels. This condo was immaculately clean! I was so impressed!!! It was like being at a 5 star hotel!! The location we perfect because its central to all parts of the island that are pertinent. We also thought that Kapaa had the best restaurants around the island such as Onos for breakfast, Verde, Pastor Tacos, Chicken in A Barrel, and TR Grill in Coconut market square. We got a great price on the condo as well and its way better than staying in a hotel. STAY HERE IS A MUST!! The only regret is we had to come home haha!!! Mohalo and blessings!!

Date of stay: April 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean it was. small kitchen, refrig, AC, central location in Kapaa, and friendly owners!
Liked least: That we had to leave haha!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Idaho
Reviewed 9 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2014
A romantic getaway
Ne
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Berkeley
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
People with disabilities Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing