“Verde in Kapaa”

Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Local fave spot.
Reviewed 20 June 2018

EXCELLENT music selection the Saturday I was there. ..no heat at all in red or green or salsa, that was a disappointment.

The food was tasty however after spending lots of time in New Mexico I was looking for more of the New Mexico influence. They had Sopapillas and Tostados however they were not what I was hoping for, if you stick with the word New Mexican influence vs New Mexican then that is fair.

Chips and salsa arrive before the meal and service was excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,146)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The size of the restaurant may fool some people, but what it lacks in size it makes up in Quality. The food is well prepared and taste just fine. The service is quick and polite. This place has a little bar for those of you traveling solo. The price of the food is the only draw back, its even high for HI standards.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant in the late afternoon after a hike and were rewarded with pure deliciousness. I ordered a pork burrito with a mix of mild and spicy sauces and my wife got the fish tacos with ahi. After her first bite, she exclaimed they were the best fish tacos she’s ever had and said they were, “magic in my mouth.” I shared a similar sentiment with my pork burrito. We received great, friendly service and 10% off food during happy hour, which paid for my happy hour $3 house margarita (not quite as amazing as the food, but it was acceptable). We’ll definitely be returning next time we’re in Kapaa!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Always delicious. The service here is great and the food even better. You have to wait for a table, but it is surely worth the wait.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great service great food. I was skeptical but they were actually good. Fresh...but not your typical Mexican from Texas! No ground beef and cheese dip. But solid food! Try the cinnamon sopapillas! Spell check . Clean and friendly service!