“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband, a friend and I stopped here starving for breakfast after our flight from the Big Island. It is a very busy place and now we know why. You order at the counter and they serve your breakfast to you. I got the corned beef special with 2 eggs and hash browns. My hubby got the paniola stye breakfast; our friend the bozo burrito tortilla wrap (check out their website for the ingredients). Portions were huge. Service was friendly and fast.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is definitely one of the must visits for breakfast. There is a very big dining room, that fills up fast for a reason. They have some great food at great prices. You order at the counter, grab a table and they will bring you your food. Service is very good though. The star is the food.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Thought it would be a mad house on Easter Sunday, but it was easy in, easy out, they're smart and have a great service system, and it was so delicious, efficient, and really reasonable compared to just about everything on the Island. Staff was super friendly and accomodating and you know it's gonna be on the up and up, when the owner is doing the serving. Will be back again, before we have to head home.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

They have an amazing breakfast. We loved the cinnamon Hawaiian bread French toast. Amazing!!! The knuckles were very good too. It is a pastry. Great service

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on our way back from the canyon. I had the pulled pork served with fresh lettuce, sprouts and tomato on a toasted roll with a side of onion rings. Everything was very tasty and I would order it again. Others at my table enjoyed burgers, grilled cheese, fries and a fruit smoothie. Everything was great.