Review Highlights
Wow!! Truly incredible!

My family and I booked this tour before heading to Hawaii. It was truly amazing and went beyond... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Chrissymgatto
via mobile
Tubing Adventure !!!!

Great adventure tubing the irrigation ditches. Dustin and Abe were the best guides, SOOO... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Andrew K

8,112 results
All reviews mountain tubing irrigation canals tube ride tubing experience irrigation ditch sugar plantation all ages great fun unique experience a lot of fun fun adventure whole family picnic area picnic lunch cookies water shoes beautiful scenery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great time! Well organized, with very friendly guides. I would totally recommend this activity. Don’t worry about water temperature

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I did the zip line for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. It was truly awesome. Surprised to see so many senior couples doing it! Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The views were breath taking.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 April 2018

If you are looking for a non traditional activity to do on the Island of Kauai, this is your answer. You will be greeted by a friendly knowledgable staff, who will take great care of you. The ride up to the back country is a another fun adventure in itself. You will gracefully ride a tube through the canals gently spinning to view all areas of the beautiful Kauai Island. Go and don't wait!! Make your reservations today.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was the first thing we did in Kauai, and I am so glad we did it! We got into Kauai at 1am, so we were tired the first day. We arrived for the tube adventure and were met by really nice people who gave us everything we needed (helmet with headlamp and gloves). We had a 30 minute van ride up the mountain to the entry point. Along the way, Maka had us all introduce ourselves and helped us get to know each other, the staff, and Kauai. Then we got into the water and into our tubes for a fun and relaxing adventure. This is not strenuous at all. You literally float for a couple hours, through some tunnels and some seriously beautiful landscape. If you get claustrophobic, steer clear. This is not for you. One of the tunnels is 3/4 mile long. There was a very young girl who cried a bit. Maka took charge of her and got her through the tour with apparent little difficulty. You get sandwiches, chips and cookies after the float and then an open air truck ride back to their shop—the ride is kind of amazing. We REALLY enjoyed this excursion. Michael was one of our guides, and he shared a lot of info about Kauai that we enjoyed. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t have claustrophobia.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t know what it was about this tour, but I absolutely positively LOVED it. Not only were the guides friendly and knowledgeable, but the beauty while floating along those canals was unmatched. It’s almost like you are looking through a special lens that shows every shade of green possible. And the adventure part of going through the dark canals was so so cool. Think pirates of the Caribbean but real - even Walt Disney himself could not create such a cool ride. Great for all ages. Only downside is the water temp, but you quickly get over it. I will 100% do this tour again.