“Good food in Hanalei Central”
Review of Hanalei Cafe

Hanalei Cafe
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Hanalei
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Stopped here for a bite to each at lunch time, just wanted a sandwich and a drink, and they offer a good range of sandwiches, which we have found to be quite rare! Also with a choice of bread too, I had smoked turkey on French baguette and my wife had chicken salad on white. Both arrived in good time with potato chips on the side. Very tasty and friendly service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Stopped here for a late dinner. Most of the people in our group ordered some sort of pasta dish which were very good. I did have a burger which was a bit under cooked for my liking. Overall the prices are decent and the portions are good. The restaurant is a bit small so we did sit on the front porch which was nice.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by Hanalei Cafe for lunch. I had a burger and my wife had the ginger chicken sandwich. Both were very good. Located in an old school house next to the "Girls" restroom. Recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank BJVB
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Indoor or outdoor seating, nice little bar with the best Mai Tai's! I had a bacon avacado burger, my friend had a Marlin fish burger, they were so good! With homemade coleslaw made with a wasabi sauce that was to die for! Very friendly, staff, highly recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank travelingrandma975
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Nothing special here. Had a fish sandwich which as good. A couple televisions for sports games and a sit down bar. Just your average cafe in town.

Date of visit: August 2017