Open today: 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Beautiful

Beautiful scenery and a lot of wildlife on the Napali coast. Excellent follow up and service from... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jo H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Magic!

I got very lucky for this time of year and had a perfect weather day for the cruise. As long as the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RUSSELL R
SANTA BARBARA

1,178 results
All reviews captain steve napali coast sea caves great tour sunset tour boat ride saw dolphins highly recommend this tour these guys sandwiches great boat smaller boat highlight of our trip monk seal sea life rough seas awesome trip
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My mom, husband, and I had a great tour with guide Red and Captain Ron. The morning was beautiful with some big waves so we didn’t go all the way into the caves, but still had some great views. It was a bit cold to snorkel for long, and the water wasn’t super clear, but we enjoyed sitting on the boat, eating lunch, and hearing Red play the ukulele. We saw flying fish and humpback whales on the ride back. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Corina R
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Captain Don and tour guide Red were amazing!!!
Awesome tour of the coast, amazing snorkeling, great extra whale watching ride, great live music from Red and a wealth of information shared by both on Kauai! We would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone wanting a fun filled day on the ocean!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank laymon2015
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Best day of our entire trip! Steve and red were amazing and took the best care of us. They were very knowledgeable and ensured that we had the best experience possible! We even got up close and personal with a humpback whale! I will be back again, Mahalo! With lots of love, the Michigan girls.

1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Really enjoyed our trip with you guys.Red and the skipper were excellent, very professional, informative, entertaining (especially the ukulele), and made sure everyone was looked after. The scenery was breath taking and snorkelling at Tunnels Beach was #1, most said best snorkelling they had done anywhere. Oh, good sandwiches too.

2  Thank IrishBobcat
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We started our fantastic afternoon with a launch in hanalei bay led by Tunnels Red and Captain Steve. They were awesome...personable, shared great stories and taught us all a few things we didn’t know. The UFO is a great vessel which Steve maneuvered with jaw dropping skills. Red was very detailed in his descriptions of Na Pali and got us to sing along with some jams on this thing they call Dancing fleas, a ukulele. Enough on the crew though I could go on about them being top notch. The ride was smooth aboard the UFO aided by a near glassy ocean. The boat really moves but was also very comfortable for my family of 5 (13, 13, and 10) and the other guests. The coastline was everything you read about so I won’t go on there but Steve and Red were excellent pointing out sea life as we came upon it. We didn’t see spinners but everything else... albatross, green turtle, monk seal, and humpbacks. In each instance, completely mindful of the fact we were in their habitat. They are truly steward of Kauai. If you are looking for an amazing experience cruising the coast and finding the best place to snorkel, then look these folks up. I’m already thinking about my next trip.

2  Thank Dennis T