“Kauai Burgers are the BEST!”
Review of Kauai Burger

Kauai Burger
Ranked #33 of 55 Restaurants in Hanalei
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I came all the way from DownUnder in Australia to Hanalei and one of the things on my bucket list in Hawaii was to eat one of the Kauai Burgers from the red burger truck. I'd heard SO many good things about them surely it couldn't live up to the hype. Kauai Burgers is located with the other food trucks in Hanalei behind the small liquor store - easy to find its the only bright red thing around! Well I ordered THE cheeseburger from the friendly Sean and it was ridiculously delicious. Insane! I saw a local surfer next to the truck (Corey?) eating 'Tots' (from Kauai Burger) and asked him what are Tots and he invited me to sit down and share. Amazing! I wanted to go back for more and more! I didn't know there are Tots,Tats and Tits.

If you're in Hanalei definitely put this on your list. I'm back home in Melbourne now and I so miss my Kauai Burgers! Thanks Sean - I will be back...

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Found this food truck with others behind Hanalei Liquor Store. They serve a delicious hamburger, cheese burger, or double burger made with special grind Kauai beef. Also add all the fixings and special sauce on buns that actually fit and don't hide the beef. Yummy tater tots are also available with dipping sauces. We took our burgers to go and ate at Grandpa's Beach..what a view! Covered outside tables are available at the Kauai Burger location.

Date of visit: September 2017